Returning To The UK

Education Advisory Team (UK)

EAT (UK) is part of the MOD’s Defence Children Services and provides support to Service and eligible MOD civilian families trying to secure appropriate educational provision in the UK.

If you are moving back to the UK and require support with transition you should contact EAT (UK) for information, advice and support.

This is particularly relevant if your child has Special Educational Needs (SEN) and you think that they will require a support package in their school in the UK. Early engagement is crucial so please ensure that you contact EAT (UK) as soon as you are aware that you will be moving to the UK.

Please contact EAT (UK) directly if you require any further information: [email protected]

For further information see: